Sangy from Lipgloss Affairs reviewed the Cheeky Glow Blush in Peachy Sweetie and shared it with us.
Read on to know more:
I am not a blush girl but there are times when i just bump into one and find myself loving it. So When I was recently sent across this ‘Peachy Sweetie’ (aahh what a cute name!! *.*) by Maybelline New York from their Blush Studio Cheeky Glow Collection; I was eager to try!
- Very easy to blend and don’t have to work hard at getting a natural finish
- Its a light weight formula and doesn’t look overdone
- Its silky texture gives a well finished look
- The fine shimmer adds to the subtle glow
- Looks like a natural flush of color
- The color is buildable
- Its compact and quite affordable
- Simple Packaging
- Perfectly fits into the vanity case and is quite travel friendly for its size
- Peachy-Sweetie is perfect for everyday, office wear makeup. And goes great with nude makeup too.
- Despite of it being travel friendly for its size, having no mirror is not friendly at all
- Staying power is weak, need a touch-up after few hours
Other than that, this is a great blush. A great buy for all the beginners, college girls and working women alike.